Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

My Primer Search Is Finally Over

Well, it's definitely been a while but the good news is that I have finally found a wonderful primer and it was actually very affordable.  Something that doesn't always go hand in hand with sensitive skin products.

I've been using it for a few months now without any irritation at all, and it works very well with my skin and makeup.  I don't use it all the time, just on those days I need my makeup to stay put all day long.  And it really does, I've been quiet impressed with this product.
You may or may not of heard of this company called "The Ordinary".  I've tried a couple of their products already and have been extremely impressed.  They are excellent for my sensitive skin and their prices are very affordable. It's also great to note that you won't find any of those extra chemicals and additives in any of their products.

The Ordinary's High-Adherence Silicone Primer is a mattifying, blurring and hydrating primmer. I actually do find all of this to be true and my skin feels very smooth and soft once this primer goes on.  It also makes my powder foundation go on so much easier.

All of their products are free of sulphates, parabens, formaldehyde, coal tar dyes, mercury, mineral oil, animal oils, methylchloroisothiazolinone, and methylisothiazolinone.
If you would like more information about this product line you can check out their website the ordinary.com.

I get mine at well.ca, but I've also found them on Amazon, and Sephora.







Comments

Popular Posts