Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

Calmer Skin With a New Product Find

                                  

Way back in February of this year I had hoped that I had found a replacement for my discontinued facial moisturizer.  But once again after a couple of months my skin rebelled against a product I thought was working.  So, (yes you guessed it, I'm getting kind of tired of this...) I went back in search of a moisturizer for extra sensitive skin.  I ended up going back to La Roche-Posay and their sensitive skin products.  

Many dermatologists recommend this brand and it's well known for developing products especially for sensitive skin. It's usually available wherever you find skin care products. Their website also includes helpful information for many of your skincare questions.

I've been using the Toleriane Dermo Cleanser for quite some time and I'm super happy with it. So I thought I would take a big leap of faith and try one of La Roche Posay's moisturizers. I decided on the Lipikar Baume AP+ "Anti-Itching Lipid-Replenishing Soothing Balm" because really that just sounded wonderfully soothing to me. And thankfully all the ingredients were safe for me and the reviews were all really good too.  

After using it for several weeks my first thought was, why did I not try this stuff sooner?  Yes well, it seems obvious now but it wasn't all that obvious all those months ago. And, yes it really is a soothing balm and unlike many other products when my skin was extremely irritated I can actually put moisturizer on right after I washed my skin.  Before my skin was just way too sensitive and usually too irritated. I can actually use this lotion anytime from head to toe. It leaves my skin feeling soft, it reduces itching and inflammation and calms it tremendously.                                                                                                                                     Of course it's fragrance free, free from parabens, alcohol and preservatives, hypoallergenic, and even safe for newborns and oncology patients. So if you're at all like me and have incredibly sensitive skin you might want to check this line out.

I've included two direct links to both of the products I mentioned below if you would like more information.

For more about Toleriane Dermo Cleanser check out the La Roche Posay website:  laroche-posay.ca

For more about Lipikar Baume AP+ check out La Roche Posay website: laroche-posay.ca



Comments

Popular Posts