Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

A Little DIY Project

 Typically the last couple of months of the year can be pretty busy in my household and this year seems even more so. I've taken on a few more challenges that are currently taking up a lot of time and energy. So, I'm going to take a bit of a break from writing my blog from now until January.  Although I do plan on posting a few pictures now and then.

In the meantime here's another rock painting project that I've completed.  It's very simple, and yes I did them all using my trusty little tooth pick (like the ones in my November 6th,2023 post). I find it just works really well especially for all those different sized dots.

 I made the wood garland in the first picture a few years ago and decided to place it and the rocks in this wooden bowl.  A little something pretty for the coffee table.



Comments

Popular Posts