Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

Cleaning Your Home Without Chemicals



I have to admit there is a definite plus side to using natural cleaning products.  First off I've never liked the smell, chemicals really don't smell very good.
Some are a bit pricey and there seems to be a specific cleaner for absolutely everything.

Personally I like to keep it as simple as possible, and yes save a few dollars too.
I've always used good old reliable Baking Soda and Vinegar.  I know nothing ground breaking there, it's been around a long time for a reason, it just works.

                                                     

- Vinegar cleans, everything from your coffee maker, counters, mirrors, windows, your bathroom and is great for removing mold.
-  Baking soda is great for things like removing odors, scrubbing your pots, cleaning the toilet, deodorizing rugs,                                               removing crayon off the wall, and of course cleaning the oven.

 My favourite all purpose store bought cleaner is called Pink Solution, it really works well at cleaning almost everything, and I do mean everything.  You don't have to wear gloves to clean with it, it's great if you have sensitive skin, or  chemical sensitivities.  It's a natural enzyme cleaner so it doesn't contain any chemicals and a little goes a very long way.
If you would like more information check out their website Pink Solution

Check out the cleaning ideas on my pinterest board Allergy Relief At Home

Comments

Popular Posts