Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

Finally, A Cleanser I can Actually Use Every Day

After keeping my fingers permanatly crossed these last couple of months I can finally say, I can now use a facial cleanser daily without irritation!
After years of not being able to use anything I had began using La Roche-Posay (Toleraine, Dermo Cleanser) every other day.  But until about two months ago I hadn't been able to use it every day.  It seems my skin just needed a bit more time to adjust I guess. (Honestly I've just stoped asking why my skin does what it does.)
So for whatever the reason, I am just happy my supper sensitive skin can finally tolerate it.
I know for some people this is no big deal but when you've tried so many things unsuccessfully like I have it becomes a very big deal.

I have to say that I quite like the Toleraine line from La Roche Posay so far.  I have used their Toleraine Rich, Soothing Protective Cream along with my regular moisturizer (Impruv).
It's a relief to see a skincare line that was made for skin like mine and I truly appreciate that I can now after all these years use something on a regular bases.

I've also been using Lipikar Syndet, Cleansing body cream-gel anti-irritation from La Roche-Pasay.  It's very gentle and doesn't dry my skin out at all.  It's paraben, fragrance and soap free and it's working very well for me so far.




If you would like some more information on the Toleraine product line (fragrance perservative, and alchohol free) please check out laroche-posay.ca

If you would like to know more about the Lipikar product line you can go to  laroche-posay.com

Comments

Popular Posts