Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

When Your Favourite Beauty Product Is Discontinued

I'm sure we have all experienced going to get more of your regular or favourite beauty product only to discover it's been discontinued or the ingredients have changed.  
The packaging may say it's new and improved but if your like me that usually means your going to have to find a replacement.
It's a frustrating reality for sensitive or allergic skin consumers.   


Just this week I went to pickup some more of my Vichy Dermablend Compact Foundation  only to discover that they were no longer making it (surprise!).  My heart immediately sank, as I invisioned a long search for a replacement. How many products and skin reactions would I have to edure this time?  
Well at least they did have a couple of new products to replace it.  Maybe, just maybe, it might work for me, after all there is a first time for everything, right?
So as of today I'm currently on day 4 of trying out the Dermablend Full Coverage Cream FoundationIt's dermatologist and allergy tested, non-acnegenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance free, and smudge-resistant. 
While the colour is a bit light (I will have to go a shade or two darker next time) I'm finding that things are going well so far (hopefully I didn't just jinks myself).  

If your interested in more information on this product line, check out the website dermablend.ca

Comments

Popular Posts