Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

Making The Switch To Wool Dryer Balls

I've never been big on using dryer sheets, but I thought I wasn't doing to bad using bounce, free and gentle.   Then I looked the product up on EWG's Guide To Healthy Cleaning and discovered that even though it was the free and gentle bounce it still received a "D" rating.
So a couple of weeks ago after doing a bit of research I went searching for wool dryer balls to replace the dryer sheets.  As it turns out they weren't as easy to find as I had hoped but I did finally find them at Canadian Tire.
They are 100% natural wool, with no added scents to irritate sensitive skin types (that would be me).

I am so impressed with them!  They work incredibly well at eliminating static, rinkles, and softening fabric.  They also significantly reduce drying time, so there is defiantly an energy saving (a nice ltitle bonus).
They seem to be standing up very well so far and the packaging says that they will last  up to 1,000 washes.

If you would like to see how the cleaning products you use rate for safety check out this link ewg.org/guides/cleaners.  This site offers great information on what's actually in the products you use.

Comments

Popular Posts