Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

When Your Favourite Beauty Product is Discontinued Update

In one of my November 2016 postes I wrote about how my foundation, Vichy Dermablend Compact Foundation had been discontinued.  In its place was a new product called Dermablend Full Coverage Cream Foundation.
Unfortunately this product ended up not working for me and as I had expected it would take a few tries before I would eventually find something else.  
I have always found it difficult to match by skin tone, as I'm sure some of you do, and many brands simply just don't match. 
Then of course there's the added challenge of trying to find a concealer or foundation that actually stays put all day.  

After three different products I finally found benefits, boi-ing full coverage concealer.  
It actually matches my skin tone quite well, doesn't accentuate dry patches (it's still winter after all), covers very well, doesn't change colour and actually stays put.  It also works very well with my Mineral Fusion powder foundation. 

At this point I've been using it for over three weeks with zero signs of irritation.  
After another long search it's hard to resist not wanting to do a little happy dance.


For more information on the benefits product line and boi-ing full coverage concealer you can visit their website at www.benefitcosmetics.com

For more information on the Mineral Fusion product line you can visit thier website at mineralfusion.com

Comments

Popular Posts