Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

Another Great Product Find

Happy New Year Everyone!
With this new year comes a slightly new format, as my blog will be posted every two weeks instead of every week. I hope you will continue the new year with me as we continue the conversation.  If you have any suggestions or topics you would like to read about just let me know.
Just this past month I actually had another great skin care find. 
As some of you may know I haven't been able to use store bought shampoo for many years but I just happened to find a great 2 in 1 product.  The Honest Company Shampoo and Body Wash.  I found it in a two pack at Costco so I split it with my Mom so we could both give it a try. 
We are both using it as a body wash and really appreciating are skin feeling so much better.  Who knew it could actually be possible to have soft skin this time of year?
Winter can create all kinds of extra challenges when you already have dry sensitive skin, so when you actually find something nice like this it's hard to fight the urge to go by a huge supply while you can.
It's available in fragrance free and three other natural scents named "Apricot Kiss, Dreamy Lavender, and Sweet Orange Vanilla". The one I picked up has a nice gentle scent of "Sweet Orange Vanilla" (no synthetic fragrances here) and of course it's hypoallergenic and ph balanced. It doesn't contain  Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates or formaldehyde carriers.
You can find this product in several Canadian stores including Costco, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Chapters Indigo.
If your looking for more information on this product line check out their website at honest.com



Sources:  honest.com, costco.com

Comments

Popular Posts