Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

Sun care for Allergic and Sensitive Skin

    Well it's time to go and search for a sunscreen.....again.

    It's been a few years since the last time I tried and I'm hopeful that with all the new products out there I will be able to find one that I can actually use on my face.
I have been able to use Neutrogena's sunscreen in the past but only on arms and legs.



So, I began my search with La Roche-Posay.  The "Anthelios" line has 12 different sunscreens ranging from SPF30 to SPF60.  Everything from children's, to mineral and waterproof, to fragrance free and matte finish.  

 I just picked up a sample today, so I will just have to see how it goes.  I'm hoping that I will continue to have some luck with this product line.


     Neutrogena also offers a good selection of Sunscreens ranging from SPF30 to SPF60 available in lotions, spray and stick.  Dry touch, ultra sheer are available for body and face.
     The reviews I have been reading online so far for La Roche-Posay, Neutrogena and Avene have all been very positive especially for sensitive skin.

     Avene, offers sunscreens from SPF20 to SPF50 in both sprays and lotions as well as 2 mineral sunscreens and a tinted compact.


        WebMD has a list of Sunscreens tested and recommended by Consumer Reports in 2016.
Click here to check out the list.  Study Finds 4 in 10 Sunscreens Fall Short on SPF




sources:
http://www.neutrogena.ca/suncare
http://www.en.laroche-posay.ca/products/ranges/all-beauty-products-ca.aspx
http://www.eau-thermale-avene.ca/en_CA/sun-care

Comments

Popular Posts