Skip to main content

Featured Post

Fragrance Free Hair Colour? Yes Please.

Sunless Tanning Product Update

This week I went into my local drug store to pick up another Lise Watier, Teint Bora Bora Self Tanning Gel, only to be told the product was discontinued. Not only one of the sensitive skin products I like, but sadly also one of the cosmeticians favourite's too.
Thankfully a few weeks before, I decided to try the Avene, Moisturizing Self-Tanning Lotion when I spotted it on sale.  Wow, am I super glad that I did!  No long search for yet another affordable sensitive skin products this time. This may be the first time ever, that a discontinued product hasn't left me frustrated and anticipating a long search.
I'm loving this product so far. I'm more than half way through my first one, and happily a little goes a long way.  It has a very slight scent (hardly noticeable at all) and it's tinted so it's very easy to see as you are blending it in.  It absorbs and drys fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft.
 
As for the Bioderma, Photoderm Moisturizing Tanning Spray I had been trying?  Well, although it left my skin feeling nice and soft it just didn't seem to be adding much colour. I even started applying it everyday for a full week and saw very little change for all my efforts. Usually I would expect to see a significant darkening but it just didn't seem to happen. So sadly this one is not for me.

Comments

Popular Posts